[Openicc] Linux CM ideology

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 07:06:29 PST 2011

On 28 January 2011 11:56, Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b at gmx.de> wrote:
> The sentence is very well understandable. Until he is backing up his
> sentence by names, Richards statement is a personal opinion not one of the X
> developers.

It's not my opinion, it's the opinion of several X developers, and the
huge majority of the desktop group here at Red Hat. In *my* opinion,
basing a color management solution on a framework that isn't used by
default on any major distro, is just being rewritten into another
language and is declining in popularity is probably a giant waste of
time. Sorry to be blunt.

Richard.