[Openicc] LINUX CM proposal at the OpenICC wiki

Jan-Peter Homann homann at colormanagement.de
Thu Feb 3 09:53:12 PST 2011

Hello all,
After reading and rethinking the e-mails of the last weeks, I decided to
write a proposal for a step by step color management implementation
under LINUX covering both documents, monitor and print output.

The proposal is written, that is endusers can handle it easy and
developers have to make only small enhancements to
- Oyranos / g-c-m
- Cairo
- printer driver (Gutenprint, Turboprint)
- CUPS
- applications like e.g. inkscape

As I´m not a developer, it needs for shure improvements and
clarifications...

So lets work also on the wiki and not only discuss geeky stuff in the
mailinglist.
You find it here:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/OpenIcc

(go to point 9...)