[Openicc] Is CUPS the right place... (CUPS and ColorSync)

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Mon Feb 7 17:23:04 PST 2011

And nothing I've previously said gives Epson crappy driver development a pass. They are constantly doing things they're not supposed to do. And while other vendors producing drivers for OS X have had problems also, they eventually got it sorted out while Epson (and Canon) have had notorious problems that just keep on dragging out.

But not on Windows. So maybe there's some small advantage to lack of change and innovation.

Chris