[Openicc] CUPS Color Management under Linux gets into distros

Jan-Peter Homann homann at colormanagement.de
Wed Feb 9 00:29:18 PST 2011

Handlingg of Rendering Intents (and also using the Output Intent as
target profile can be tested with the Altona testsuite.
Look at the orange green rectangels bottom right and read the documentation

Best regards
Jan-Peter

http://www.eci.org/lib/exe/fetch.php?id=en%3Adownloads&cache=cache&media=downloads:altona_test_suite:altona_visual_1v2a_x3.pdf

http://www.eci.org/lib/exe/fetch.php?id=en%3Adownloads&cache=cache&media=downloads:altona_test_suite:altonatestsuite_documentation_eng.pdf