[Openicc] CUPS Color Management under Linux... (what is to do ?)

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Thu Feb 10 11:29:32 PST 2011

On Feb 10, 2011, at 12:23 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
> If there is a null profile, I have never heard of such a thing.

There can be a null profile using a DeviceLink 'link' class profile. But they are not embeddable in anything, including PDF.

I am looking for a single profile that basically means either: "conversion with this object is disallowed" or it means "I am the same profile as the conversion counterpart": i.e. it compels a null transform to occur by being a clone of the source (or destination) profile. An explicit message to the CMM for pass through.