[Openicc] colord information

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 02:34:47 PST 2011

Although I made up a composite virtual user, we know a few of such
real people using Gutenprint; one is a retired pharmacist who runs an
art printing shop using a 44" Epson. He is *extremely* good at
following instructions to the letter. :)

I like virtual users for interface design work, because they focus (or
detour) the imagination in a way just staring at the screen cannot
achieve.

Edmund