[Openicc] Camera Input Profiling etc.

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 15:50:37 PST 2011

On 2/11/11, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:

> Just remember about last year at LGM and a interessting session about
> DCP colour management. Some aspects around it where discussed including
> its integration into ICC colour management.

I probably missed it running around with a camera like headless chicken :)

Leonard, what are Adobe's plans regarding licensing of DNG SDK? To the
best of my knowledge the SDK doens't allow redistribution of its parts
in open source projects. I know of just two open source projects tha
deal with DCP. The first one, dcptool, does use bits of the SDK
anyway. Of the second one, Rawstudio, I don't really know.

Opening XMP SDK was a major Adobe's contribution. It'd be nice if DNG
SDK had same destiny.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org