[Openicc] Fwd: Settings bundles (Robert Krawitz, Edmund Ronald)

Ann L McCarthy almccart at lexmark.com
Wed Feb 16 18:50:56 PST 2011

Edmund,

XML is my vote.

Best regards,
Ann McCarthy
Imaging Systems R&D
Lexmark International, Inc.

edmund ronald <edmundronald at gmail.com>
Sent by: openicc-bounces+almccart=lexmark.com at lists.freedesktop.org
02/16/2011 02:51 AM
Please respond to
Open ICC Color Managment <openicc at lists.freedesktop.org>

cc

Subject
Re: [Openicc] Fwd: Settings bundles (Robert Krawitz, Edmund Ronald)

Graeme,

 Yes we will doubtless provide such a facility which interfaces with
Argyll.
 We need to create a data format in which we will store *our¨*
(Gutenprint) settings.
 Our question is XML or JSON? We believe that third party programmers
may find it easier to write little programs that run in Javascript in
a browser, and maybe have a graphic interface, rather than do C or
C++..

Edmund