[Openicc] CUPS Color Management under Linux... (what is to do ?)

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Sat Feb 19 00:40:53 PST 2011

Am 18.02.11, 21:43 +0100 schrieb edmund ronald:
> No offense intended!

> What I'm trying to say is that for us, if something doesn't work just
> right, we can go to Google, go to a list, ask a question etc. and get
> things solved after a few days. Normal users just get angry and
> frustrated about some tiny problem, and often give up when they hit
> the first difficulty. As software geeks it is easy for us to forget
> these difficulties of mainstream users.

To see a big picture I would suggest to start drawing it. It will
certainly help if that comes from non programmers. (Even though
programmers might have a certain opinion on that hidden behind complex
structures in C.)

In the same sense Jan-Peters proposals are much welcome to get terms and
goals focused.