[Openicc] CUPS Color Management under Linux gets into distros

Koji Otani sho at bbr.jp
Tue Feb 22 00:56:10 PST 2011

From: "Hal V. Engel" <hvengel at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Openicc] CUPS Color Management under Linux gets into distros
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 10:07:17 -0800

snip
hvengel>
hvengel> I can't find anything in either the autotools or cmake build systems for
hvengel> poppler that appear to turn CM for CMYK on or off.  CM is either on or off and
hvengel> it does not appear to have any way to only turn it on for subset of object
hvengel> types or for specific output types.   Having looked at the poppler code I also
hvengel> don't see any way to disable (IE. conditional compilation stuff) CM in CMYK
hvengel> objects.  Could you provide more info about how this is controled?
hvengel>

I can't find how to enable CMYK using autotools too.
It seems that if you define SPLASH_CMYK in config.h (config.h.in)
you can enable CMYK code with splash backend.
Sorry I've never try it.
-------
Koji Otani