[Openicc] Printing Plans GhostScript

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:07:04 PST 2011

I disagree. I vote we subject all apps creating untagged (but not really
device) data to Darwinian selection, and let their maintainers be subjected
to a rain of complaints. In the end a few decent apps with smart responsive
developers will be left standing - the Adobe monopoly shows that having one
app in each niche is amply sufficient.

Edmund