[Openicc] [argyllcms] Re: Helping with colord

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Mon Mar 7 13:56:06 PST 2011

Historically that has been expensive. At least if the filters are both accurate and consistent unit to unit. My preference is that manufacturers be compelled, one way or another, to insert the correct information in EDID. And then users don't have to deal with it at all.

We do have the small problem of backlight decay over time.

Chris