[Openicc] Is OpenICC applying for the Google Summer of Code 2011?

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 05:20:44 PST 2011

On 3/8/11, Till Kamppeter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to ask whether OpenICC will participate in this year's GSoC. I am
> applying for the Linux Foundation and in the application form one can
> vouch for a smaller org. I could perhaps do so for you.

Well, http://freedesktop.org/wiki/OpenIcc/GoogleSoC2011 exists and
list one or two new ideas (at least Mutter one is new), so the answer
is probably "yes". I haven't yet figured out how this new vouching
thing works. Does it mean a bigger org guarantees to provide mentors
and do administration?

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org