[Openicc] Helping with colord

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Wed Mar 9 01:13:18 PST 2011

I think the leadership roll should be served by someone who better understands the open source playing field than I do, and also has minimal (or none ideally) conflicts of interest. This might be an outsider who has successfully managed past infrastructure projects.

And much interesting and useful conversations happen at cocktail parties. But the focus is not on arriving at solving problems, it's merely to discuss various things. So it has a role. But there needs to be some significant structural aspects as well.

Chris