[Openicc] Color Management for Ubuntu

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 14:24:47 PDT 2011

i think the display stuff is important, but the print profile and
print settings registry issue needs resolving in synchrony; also we
need a czar to coordinate a color managed version of Cups that is
nicer than on the Mac. I suggest we appoint a color czar to validate
the system, and i propose Chris Murphy.

Edmund