[Openicc] Color Management for Ubuntu

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 16:07:19 PDT 2011

If someone else wants to do it, great, otherwise I would say we simply
drag Chris kicking and screaming to the throne and shackle him in
place :)

Seriously, I think we need a *Color Management Czar* who may be
different from the *Color Management Software Architect*.  And I think
we should appoint the Czar ourselves as a person with an understanding
of pro graphics and prosumer photography use cases, as soon as
possible, before the programmers go wild creating a system which
doesn't meet our needs.  Mac OS X clearly demonstrates what happens
when the programmers run the asylum and create a consumer-oriented
system:)

Edmund