[Openicc] GoSoC 2011: CPD and target printing

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Thu May 5 10:39:51 PDT 2011

>>>>> "er" == edmund ronald <edmundronald at gmail.com> writes:

er> I simply cannot envision printing targets from a command-line
er> app. Sorry. At this point, if this is the decision taken here,
er> I will resign from this endeavor.

I really hope you mean you don't want cli to be the /only/ way to
print targets, rather than that you want to exclude cli users
from printing targets.

You wording parses as the latter, exclusionist interpretation and
not as the former, inclusionist interpretation.  Hense this followup.

Really, every print job which can be done from a gui also should be
doable from a cli shell.  And visa-versa.

-JimC