[Openicc] Printing targets: App or driver ? Profiling RGB or CMYK

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Tue May 17 11:05:56 PDT 2011

Hal,

 I think there's a consensus that this route exists - and CMYK printing will
be supported in whatever we're cooking up - after all it has been supported
by Gutenprint for some time.
 On the other hand,  I think that making this the primary supported print
path for consumers is asking for trouble.

Edmund