[Openicc] cupsICC on remote CUPS servers Part 2

Jan-Peter Homann homann at colormanagement.de
Sat May 21 15:20:54 PDT 2011

Hello edmund and all,
I would prefer, that administration of server side print setups and
associated profiles is done on the server. All clients printing to the
server should than always be able to work with the actual server setups
without any needs to update setups on the client side.

Otherwise it makes no sense to use the term server.

if we do colormanagement on the client side, than it should be done
completly there including administration of all printing setups and
profiles and screening through the driver.

Jan-Peter

----------  Please note the new adress --------------

homann colormanagement --------- fon +49 30 611 075 18
Jan-Peter Homann ------------ mobile +49 171 54 70 358