[Openicc] What is exactly needed: Embedded Profile in CUPS raster !!

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Mon Jun 6 21:43:10 PDT 2011

OK so if Draft and Best are unambiguously the lowest and highest resolutions respectively, everything else is "Normal"? My point is I think Draft, Normal and Best lack sufficient granularity for displaying Print Quality information.

It would be nice if the profile metadata for Print Quality mimics the language used in the print driver: Fast Economy, Economy, Standard, High, Photo, Super Photo, Ultra Photo; rather than having to lump two economies into "Draft", Ultra Photo into "Best", and all of the others into "Normal."

Otherwise reasonable users will wonder why Print Quality is considered "Normal" for the profile, and yet it's Super Photo for print resolution.

Chris