[Openicc] - CM Framework - Printer Driver -

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 11:01:09 PDT 2011

I do not want to make the option settings embedded in an ICC profile
modifiable, I only want that the format for them is a general format
which can be used with all CUPS drivers and not only Gutenprint.

If a job with embedded profile reaches the CPD or if a user selects a
profile within the CPD, and afterwards the user changes individual
options and the changes conflict with the CPD, the CPD should tell the
user that his setting change will deactivate the ICC profile and whether
he really want to do it. Or the option setting should be grayed out and
only changeable if the user deselects the profile at first. So changing
embedded option setting info in ICC profiles is never needed during the
print process.

    Till