[Openicc] CFP OpenICC @ FOSDEM 4 + 5 February 2012 in Brussels, Belgium

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Sun Nov 13 04:06:42 PST 2011

OpenICC will next year use a developers room at FOSDEM[1] on Sunday
together with Xorg people. The goal is to provide a meeting space for
colour management topics. It would be great if someone would sponsor
to take over recording both tracks for later online publication.

So far we have one glue talk between Xorg and OpenICC, Scribus and PDF
colour management, Taxi DB, OpenICC work and one about Oyranos CMS. We
would be glad to see some more talks proposed related to colour
management. If you think you could contribute a talk about your favorite
project and user topic or get a interesting discussion rolling, then
please get in contact with me. Submission deadline is new year. We will
confirm accepted talks middle January.

While OpenICC is usually much biased towards ICC ;-), we feel obliged by
the first part of our title and like to get in contact with people using
other colour management standards as well and discuss all the overlapping
topics. That could be movie or photography. Let´s make it happen. FOSDEM
is told to be a good place for that.

The wiki page with first talk proposals is here:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/OpenIcc/Events/Fosdem/2012

OpenICC Organiser of FOSDEM 2011 DevRoom

[1] http://fosdem.org/2012/