[Openicc] CUPS, colord, Oyranos, printer color management

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 07:31:01 PST 2012

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 6:51 PM, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:

>> The patch has been submitted months ago.
>
> ... without consense.

I applaud your knowledge of English. Personally I had to look it up
only to find out that it's a back-formation of "consensus".

However I cannot help myself noticing that agreements don't make
themselves. And that means that your statement is quite bit
incomplete. The full statement would have a "with" appended to it,
followed by a list of people/organisations.

I do have a suspicion of what you intended to say, but lately I'm
trying to be a nice(r) personality, so I'm quite prepared to give you
benefit of the doubt. Do you think you could spare me allusions and
get to the point? :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org