[Openicc] CUPS, colord, Oyranos, printer color management

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 04:01:40 PST 2012

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 3:46 PM, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:

>>> The actual hack is not a open API.
>>
>> Could we skip the kindergarden please?
>
> Please calm down and keep the discussion on a appropriate technical and user
> interaction level.

Oh wow. Do you ever follow your own advices?

Elevating personal communication issues to technical issues and
repeatedly posting blunt accusations is so far from being a
professional attitude that you are simply not in a position to decide
what's appropriate.

You are not going to reach consensus of you keep mixing up personal
and professional. This is the last time I'm saying that.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org