[Openicc] Linux printing

Graeme Gill graeme at argyllcms.com
Tue Feb 28 14:57:05 PST 2012

Chris Murphy wrote:
> To modify the RIP behavior means everyone else that came before the RIP means everyone else
> before the RIP has abandoned their responsibility, and competency.

I don't agree. Fixing it at this point is a last resort, and is not something
you would want to do - you have to go out of your way. But being able to
fix it is a very good thing. I don't want to be held hostage by other
people battles over incompetence and color management philosophy, something
that (as a user) I typically have no control over.