[Openicc] GSOC 2012

nitin chadha contact.nitinchadha at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 22:33:25 PDT 2012

hey there,

i know i am late to discuss and introduce myself to this community
but i would like to contribute to openicc this summer.

i am a final year student of computer science engineering, and would like
contribute to open icc this summer. I am proficient at  coding in python ,
c, c++,
 c# and javascript. i have working knowledge of .net framework, and several
libraries
like django, opencv etc. I have worked at my college level on various
projects
like content management systems , web sites (http://www.tnpuiet.com/ ) and
others and have good understanding of web and windows system.

Regarding my open source contributions, i am developing gtk front end for
oyranoss
( https://github.com/upcomingnewton/gtk_oyranos ) as well as a content
management
system for my college in python (
https://github.com/upcomingnewton/ThoughtXplore ) .
Both of these projects would be over by end of this month. Also, i have
started a local
group by the name of panjab univ. linux users group.(
http://groups.google.com/group/pulug ).

I love to share knowledge with my peers and others, and have conducted
several sessions on FOSS and
open source projects at my city like software freedom day etc and in
national conferences like pycon india
(http://urtalk.kpoint.in/kapsule/gcc-0b356a25-fdd0-4068-8bc8-ea552f6a6c61  )

i would llove to code for openicc this summer and am looking forward to a
couple of projects.

--
Regards,
Nitin Chadha