[Openicc] Gutenprint mission as Linux moves towards color managed workflows

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Mon May 14 05:19:53 PDT 2012

Robert,

 That is true, but it does apply ink limitation, I think, and
ink-limitation is something which  domain experts like Jan-Peter Homan will
want to retouch for some media.

 I don't think we should tell people what options they are going to use in
the "new"XML-driven  Gutenprint, before we have the options we want to
expose fully nailed down. And before we are fully willing to migrate those
options forward.

Edmund