[Openicc] Printing profiling targets - state of implementation?

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue May 21 13:25:00 PDT 2013

If you stick with CUPS' built-in support for embedded job ticket information, you just need to add a comment near the top of the PDF and cupsd will extract it for you:

    %PDF-1.7
    %cupsJobTicket: cups-disable-cmm

That will get converted to a boolean IPP attribute with a value of true, and then gets passed to the filters in argv[5] along with everything else.