[Openicc] Open CxF File Support

Max Derhak Max.Derhak at onyxgfx.com
Tue Aug 6 07:14:59 PDT 2013

Jan-Peter,

I'm curious about the metadata you are interested in representing.  As we in the ICC are developing completely new encoding of named color profiles that support spectral encoding in IccLabs I would like to be aware of any needs that may need to be accounted for.

Best regards,

Max Derhak
Principal Scientist
max.derhak at onyxgfx.com