[Openicc] X-Rite ColorTRUE SDK

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:04:15 PDT 2014

Do people on this list really believe that color management is served by
asking the user to run around with a spectro and calibrate her computer
monitor, TV, printer and phone? Is there no simpler solution?

Subsidiary question: if a device has white leds as backlights and an lcd
display of the type used in iPads, how stable is the display over time?
Can't it be calibrated in the factory? Won't the calibration hold as long
as the lithium battery?

Edmund