[Openicc] Request for assistance in Releasing RefIccMAX

Max Derhak Max.Derhak at onyxgfx.com
Fri Sep 25 16:02:34 PDT 2015

Hi,

The ICC is nearing the point of posting a reference implementation for iccMAX (http://www.color.org/iccmax.xalter) on GitHub.  As part of this we would like to ensure that the library at relevant tools build in the *nix environment.  We are looking for someone who would be willing to help us setup build scripts and perform testing to ensure that things work well in *nix world before we try to release it to the general public.  Anyone interested can contact me directly.

Thanks!

Max Derhak (PhD)
Co-Chair ICC
Chair ICC Architecture Working Group

Principal Scientist
ONYX Graphics, INC.
6915 High Tech Drive | Salt Lake City, UT, 84047 | USA
DIR +1 801 984-5339 | www.onyxgfx.com<http://www.onyxgfx.com/>