Donation of 10 ePass2003 for Seahorse p11-glue project

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE jmpoure at gooze.eu
Fri Aug 31 00:33:32 PDT 2012

Le lundi 27 août 2012 à 18:51 +0200, Stef Walter a écrit :

> It would be transparent. I haven't posted the code of the daemon
> yet ...
> working on cleaning that up yet.

I am VERY excited about this feature, as it really brings the power of
smartcards to GNU/Linux. Maybe it would be nice to organize a beta
testing with a set of 10 ePass2003 security tokens and the next version
of OpenSC 0.13. We are ready to make a donation and to ship to end
beta-testers. Of course, we can donate more ePass2003 if more people
show up.

We already provide an apt for Debian/Ubuntu flavors:
http://apt.gooze.eu/

Installation instructions:
http://www.gooze.eu/howto/smartcard-quickstarter-guide/opensc-installation-under-gnu-linux

Could you broadcast this URL to interested developers:
http://www.gooze.eu/feitian-epass-2003-free-software-developer-kit

To receive a free kit, please explain the checkout form that you are
part of Gnome/Mozilla team and working on seahorse, with (quick)
references to your work. If you don't provide references, we won't ship
the free kit. The ePass2003 kit is free ONLY for free software
developers.

Can anyone here broadcast our offer in the Gnome / Mozilla developer
community?

Kind regards,