ANNOUNCE: p11-kit 0.11

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE jmpoure at gooze.eu
Wed Feb 15 01:42:12 PST 2012

Le jeudi 09 février 2012 à 21:27 +0100, Stef Walter a écrit :
> p11-kit is a key component in using PKCS#11 modules from multiple
> libraries and applications running together on a desktop or elsewhere.
> Several of the issues that it solves are documented here:

Marvelous. Is there a way to test seahorse with p11-kit? If this is the
case, can you explain how? I would like to write a short howto on GOOZE
website.

Again, people interested in p11-glue can order a free ePass2003 there:
http://www.gooze.eu/feitian-epass-2003-free-software-developer-kit

But this in only to take part in p11-glue development.

Kind regards,