p11-kit licensing change

Stef Walter stefw at redhat.com
Tue Feb 12 10:25:10 PST 2013

On 02/12/2013 06:50 PM, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> common/buffer.(c|h)

I've relicensed buffer.(c|h) as this was my code. Would you like me to
do another release? Is this holding you up?

> common/mock.h are licensed under GPLv2+.

I've started a relicensing process for this code. It is not included in
the resulting libraries, and only used in testing. But I will be working
to make this license consistent as well.

As they end
> up as part of the the main library this changes the library's license
> to a copyleft one.
>
> Is this intended?

No. Thanks for catching this. For the record, the above code arrived in
the p11-kit after the 0.14 release.

Cheers,

Stef