Sharing Trust Policy between Crypto Libraries

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Tue Jan 1 21:14:52 PST 2013

On 12/20/2012 12:38 PM, Stef Walter wrote:
> As many of you know, I've been working on a standard representation for
> sharing trust policy between crypto libraries.

thanks for this work, stef.  i'd like to help collaborate on this, and
i'd like to be able to make concrete suggestions -- some of nit-picky
grammar/terminology, and hopefully some more substantive ones.  Is the
docbook source for this published someplace so i can submit diffs for
your (and others') consideration?

	--dkg