Different meanings of "Pinning"

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Jan 4 11:40:39 PST 2013

On Fri, 2013-01-04 at 11:17 -0800, Ryan Sleevi wrote:
> Sorry to break threading, but I only just joined the list, and can't
> find a good way to continue the existing thread.

Somewhat off-topic, but...

The mail archive at http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/p11-glue/
gives mailto: links which, assuming your mail client behaves correctly,
should do the right thing. For example, the link which appears as a
mangled form of your address at the top of the archive for your email at
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/p11-glue/2013-January/000213.html
is a URL which looks like this (I'll let it word-wrap):

mailto:p11-glue%40lists.freedesktop.org?Subject=Re%3A%20Different%
20meanings%20of%20%22Pinning%22&In-Reply-To=%
3CCACvaWva2kAQnCnnyVLWMTrNcjRTV%3DTo7PrjRuY4nzYz411QZWA%40mail.gmail.com
%3E

Note the &In-Reply-To= part. It should work fine to preserve threading
information; I'm using it to reply right now in fact...

--
dwmw2