ANNOUNCE: p11-kit 0.20.1

Stef Walter stefw at redhat.com
Mon Sep 9 05:16:52 PDT 2013

Announcing a new release of p11-kit. This is a stable release.

The 0.20.x series focuses on a better p11-kit module loading API, as
well as capabilities such as properly managing behavior of loaded modules.

What's new in 0.20.1
--------------------

 * Extract compat trust data after we've changes
 * Skip compat extraction if running as non-root
 * Better failure messages when removing anchors
 * Build cleanup

Many thanks to everyone who contributed with review, patches and testing :)

Detailed changes between 0.20.0 and 0.20.1

Stef Walter (7):
      messages: Better message for CKR_FUNCTION_REJECTED
      anchor: Better failure messages when removing anchors
      trust: More appropriate rv when non-modifiable object deleted
      anchor: Run extract-compat after we've changed something
      extract-compat: Skip extraction if running as non-root
      Remove unused make variables
      Release version 0.20.1

Download
--------