Load a PKCS#11 module for NSS to use

Watson Sato yuuma.sato at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 23:12:52 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm a GSoC student and I'm developing a PKCS#11 module for Evolution.
I'm about to integrate it into Evolution, and planning to load it by
calling SECMOD_LoadUserModule().

Some people recommended me to take a look on other approaches, like Gck and
p11-kit.
For what I have tried and tested, with both approaches I managed to load
and initialize the modules. But the references to the modules remain in the
application, and I need NSS to be able to use the module.

Is there a way for an application to load a PKCS#11 module and make it
available to NSS with p11-kit?

Thanks in advance.

--
Watson Yuuma Sato