[RFC] MinGW build fixes

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Sun Aug 17 16:01:30 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am attaching two patches that fix compiling with MinGW. They have been made
against git master. The trust test issue has been broken for a while. The
p11-kit tests have just recently been introduced with 0.20.4+.

The p11-kit tests are calling UNIX-specific features (getuid, fork, mkdir) and I
have commented out these sections and changed mkdir to the appropriate call.
Feel free to rewrite these tests if you would like to have them work on Windows.

Thanks,
Michael