Fixing NSS and p11-kit in Fedora (and beyond)

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Dec 12 06:22:57 PST 2014

On Fri, 2014-12-12 at 15:11 +0100, Stef Walter wrote:

> Yup. You won't hear objections from me. When you do, you'll probably run
> into a few issues to do with the initialization string, and I'd be happy
> to review patches :)

That's mostly just that we'll want to expand $HOME, right?

Although if the Shared System Database is enabled we only need to open
sql:/etc/pki/nssdb and nsssysinit.so will handle finding ~/.pki/nssdb
for us :)

We mostly just need to get 'disable-in: nss' working, for which see the
patch I sent yesterday to add additional prognames.

--
dwmw2