p11_kit_module_load() - relative path

Andreas Metzler ametzler at bebt.de
Sun Feb 21 08:02:59 UTC 2016

Hello,

the documentation says
 p11_kit_module_load ()
    module_path -  full file path of module library

however p11_kit_module_load() hands on the argument to
load_module_from_file_inlock() which accepts relative paths, prepending
P11_MODULE_PATH.

So, the documentation does not reflect the behavior and either
p11_kit_module_load() enforce a full path or the documentation should
reflect that paths relative to P11_MODULE_PATH also work.

I am not completely sure, but I think the latter is the better choice.

cu Andreas

so grateful to you.'