moving the repository

Stef Walter stefw at redhat.com
Tue Nov 29 13:20:12 UTC 2016

On 25.11.2016 11:23, Daiki Ueno wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> With Stef's approval, I have moved the p11-kit git repository to github,
> expecting more active patch submissions and reviews.
>
> The repository is up at:
> https://github.com/p11-glue/p11-kit
>
> It now consists of the original copy of the repository as of commit
> a96f354c3 (Sept 19, 2016), and some obvious fixes accumulated in
> bugzilla.  If you have anything else to add, send it somehow (here, on
> bugzilla, or as a pull-request).  I plan to cut a new stable release
> from there when it is settled.

Nice. I think this move is the right thing to do. And the work you've
been doing on p11-kit looks great.

I've done the following today:

 * Updated the old freedesktop repository to indicate the change.
 * Updated links in the p11-kit source code [0].
 * Updated the p11-glue website.
 * Hosted the code for p11-glue website at GitHub [1].

Cheers,

Stef

[0] https://github.com/p11-glue/p11-kit/pull/19

[1] https://github.com/p11-glue/p11-glue