segv in p11_array_push

Patrick Welche prlw1 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jul 13 09:37:11 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jul 09, 2018 at 02:51:02PM +0200, Daiki Ueno wrote:
> Patrick Welche <prlw1 at cam.ac.uk> writes:
>
> > On Mon, Jul 09, 2018 at 09:53:39AM +0200, Daiki Ueno wrote:
> >> Could you give us a bit more information, e.g., which operating system
> >> you are running, and what are there in the complete backtrace?
> >
> > Sorry for having forgotten the trace!
> > - and libsoup is 2.62.2
>
> Thank you, but you still didn't answer which operating system you are
> running.  According to the hint "(using pkgsrc.org)", I am guessing you
> are running some version of NetBSD, right?

Correct (8.99.21/amd64)

> Is reallocarray implemented there?

Apparently so, but I think you are right to query this...

autoconf test passes: checking for reallocarray... yes

# nm -g /lib/libc.so | grep reallocarray
00000000000451a0 T reallocarray

but oddly, in /usr/include/stdlib.h:

#ifdef _OPENBSD_SOURCE
long long strtonum(const char *, long long, long long, const char **);
void    *reallocarray(void *, size_t, size_t);
#endif

(why openbsd?)

Thanks,

Patrick