Need for a 32-bits version

Guillaume TERRÉE guillaume.terree at aliceadsl.fr
Fri Dec 2 00:27:11 UTC 2022

Hello P11-glue list,

     I may have an original usecase to submit to you.
     I am a Linux Mint 17.3 user, who tries to run under PlayOnLinux an old 32-bits video game meant for Windows. After some work, the software fails during loading, with error message from Wine :
/p11-kit: couldn't load module: /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/pkcs11/p11-kit-trust.so/
I looked for this module around, but I have found only 64-bits version of that library, already installed on my machine at
//usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/pkcs11/p11-kit-trust.so/
     Is there a possibility to get a 32-bits version of p11-kit ? I have downloaded the sources from GitHub, but I am afraid that I probably have not the skills needed to operate the needed conversion.

Kind regards,

Guillaume TERRÉE
+33 6 65 74 16 64

emails :