[packagekit] Building against PolicyKit 0.7

S.Çağlar Onur caglar at pardus.org.tr
Mon Dec 10 03:28:38 PST 2007

Hi;

Monday 10 December 2007 09:14:09 David Zeuthen yazmıştı:
> On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 02:02 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> > On Dec 10, 2007 1:55 AM, David Zeuthen <david at fubar.dk> wrote:
> > > Fine with me (not that I have anything to say about PackageKit) but
> > > it's actually not needed; PolicyKit 0.7 is backwards compatible with
> > > PolicyKit 0.5 unless one does the (incorrect) things that Matthias's
> > > patch fixes :-)
> >
> > But the is_caller_authorized function is new in 0.7, no ?
> >
> > So it is either drop the -Werror and use the deprecated function or
> > require 0.7 and use the new function...
>
> Right, the old function still works; it's just deprecated...

OK then i just committed Matthias's fix with autofoo bits. So we start to
depend PolicyKit >= 0.7 (by the way, we already depend PolicyKit git for a
while so i think its ok).

Cheers
--
S.Çağlar Onur <caglar at pardus.org.tr>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!