[packagekit] needing help on gtk-doc

Juan Camilo Prada juankprada at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 06:24:49 PST 2007

Hello everybody!

Im new here as i said in a previous mail.
I wanted to help so Richard Hughes listed a few jobs i could start
working on.

> * Lots of the functions are not well commented with gtk-doc. Most
> important is to get the libpackagekit/*.c annotated as it's used in
> other projects. This is probably quite a boring job but is a good way
> to work out how PackageKit is put together.

thats the one that i decided would be best for me as i could understand
the way packagekit works.

So i decided to help with the documentation. I installed gkt-doc and so
i've been reading about how to use it so i found out i need to compile
the source code using a file on each directory called Makefile.am which
i'm suppose to edit adding this line:

	MKDB_OPTIONS= --sgml-mode --output-mode=xml

Then i should edit the config.in file GTK_DOC_CHECK(1.0) to call the
gtk-doc.m4 macro.

So what is really stoping me from trying is that i cant find a way to
download the source code for packagekit, that and that im not that sure
this is the right way to do it, so any help is well apreciated!!

--
Juan Camilo Prada <juankprada at gmail.com>