[packagekit] Question on Search group UI

David Liang dliang at novell.com
Thu Dec 13 00:26:11 PST 2007

I'm trying to realize search group function in zypp.
The problem is the categories defination in zypp is more complicate.
For example, a game package can be grouped as
"Amusements/Games/3D/Race". But in pk-enum.c, it just "games".

I wondering if there is a way to construct the group gui to more levels
defined by each backend. Or maybe I just need to map
"Amusements/Games/3D/Race" to "games"?

Thanks.

David Liang.