[packagekit] Res: Res: dbus problem

S.Çağlar Onur caglar at pardus.org.tr
Fri Dec 28 17:46:44 PST 2007

Hi;

29 Ara 2007 Cts tarihinde, mirttex85-pk at yahoo.com.br şunları yazmıştı:
> packagekitd stucks and after some time it closes, I moved
> /usr/etc/dbus-1/system.d/org.freedesktop.PackageKit.conf to
> /etc/dbus-1/system.d/    but  I did this before and no changes...

Seems like your sysconfdir is wrong (/usr/etc/dbus-1 is wrong), please try
something like following;

./configure --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var/lib

Cheers
--
S.Çağlar Onur <caglar at pardus.org.tr>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!