[packagekit] Added support for gui filter in yumBackend

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 07:25:33 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-02 at 14:59 +0100, Tim Lauridsen wrote:
> I have added code to support the gui filter in the yum backend.

Cool. I've changed the daemon bits for yum. I've also added the table of
supported filters in pk-faq.html - please can backend guys check that
these are correct - does box and apt really support GUI already?

> if test is the packages has a requirement for '*qt*' & '*gtk*'

This is good enough for now, but it might be good to see if packages
have a dep on libgnome or kdelibs.

Cheers,