[packagekit] pkcon installs packages for both arch by default on x86_64

Adrien BUSTANY madcat at mymadcat.com
Sun Nov 11 12:10:39 PST 2007

Hi,
using fedora 8/x86_64, when I run pkcon install package, I end up with
two packages installed, package.i386 and package.x86_64.
I dunno what the default behaviour should be, but this prevents me from
using pkcon for installing packages :-(
BTW, there's no 64bits repo for packagekit, I could host one on my home
server though I've only got 100kb/s of bandwidth (which should be enough
in most case), or just send rpms on utopia maybe ?

regards
Adrien BUSTANY